Friday, February 12, 2010

Kid Cudi and Amanda Bynes over?


First of all I didn't even know they went out. But it would seem that he dumped Amanda Bynes just as she said she loved “chocolate.” She’s getting her share of hate over her preference, as is John Mayer. But, she and Cudi were the “thing.” Who knows? It could be that she was too talkative? It could be that she loved Drake too at one point. It could be..Cudi didn’t like her. Who knows. Amanda got on Twitter and said:

“If something doesn’t work out with the guy I like, then I guess it just wasn’t meant to be! You can’t FORCE relationships/love. If it’s meant to be, it will be!”

“Oh well! It was fun while it lasted. I’m over it. It’s a good thing I never said his name so I can pretend like it never happened! I will just block him out of my memory!”

Speaking of the Kid. Remember when Kid Cudi punched that fan’s lights out for tossing something on stage? Apparently, Cuddles called him and apologized. Cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment